Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Kitchen Dresser top, Pottery and china collection. Stunning wild flower plates from Coalport. Denby jugs and mug, vintage Glyn Colledge, Wooden Granny , hand made gift from my daughter. "Grannies are antique little girls"

printable gift tags
printable gift tags
Click here to download
DIY gift wrap from the Sweetest Occasion
DIY gift wrap from the Sweetest Occasion
Click here to download
beautiful lace candle
beautiful lace candle
Click here to download
My Kitchen Dresser top, Pottery and china collection. Stunning wild flower plates from Coalport. Denby jugs and mug, vintage Glyn Colledge, Wooden Granny , hand made gift from my daughter. "Grannies are antique little girls"
My Kitchen Dresser top, Pottery and china collection. Stunning wild flower plates from Coalport. Denby jugs and mug, vintage Glyn Colledge, Wooden Granny , hand made gift from my daughter. "Grannies are antique little girls"
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment