Saturday, November 2, 2013

Scrabble coaster. So that's what I'm going to do with the Scrabble pieces now that I'm addicted to Words With Friends :)

Scrabble coaster. So that's what I'm going to do with the Scrabble pieces now that I'm addicted to Words With Friends :)
Scrabble coaster.  So that's what I'm going to do with the Scrabble pieces now that I'm addicted to Words With Friends :)
Click here to download
inspiration: How cute!!
inspiration: How cute!!
Click here to download
brown paper packages tied up with strings!
brown paper packages tied up with strings!
Click here to download
Headbands! No how to linked. I'm thinking you could use old tee's or jersey fabric, cut into strips and braid.
Headbands!  No how to linked.  I'm thinking you could use old tee's or jersey fabric, cut into strips and braid.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment